Amanda Holden and Chris Tarrant
Voiceover: Redd Pepper
ITV Studios for ITV1, 2 and 3 April 2010
Two part gameshow which sees six celebrities go through a door, and then, according to the publicity material, 'battle claustrophobic spaces, suffer shocks and have to cope with a relentless barrage of disorientating games'. After the main games are complete, three celebrities progress to the second programme to face more games, while the other three celebrities face one final game, the winner of which joins the other celebrities in the second programme.
If you can help us to expand this entry, please provide as much information as possible, using the feedback form below.
- Keith Duffy (Boyzone singer)
- Dean Gaffney (ex-EastEnders actor)
- Louisa Lytton (ex-EastEnders actress)
- Jennie McAlpine (Coronation Street actress)
- Michael Underwood (GMTV presenter, and Dancing on Ice veteran)
- Frankie Sandford (The Saturdays singer)
Natalka Znak, Richard Cowles and Beth Hart