Judges: Nadia Comăneci, Craig Heap, Louis Smith, Sebastien Stella
Commentator: Mitch Fenner
BBC One, 9 August 2014 to present
Ten celebrities are trained in gymnastics and circus arts by a professional coach. Alongside a professional partner, the celebs perform routines. The judges award a mark out of 10, and the worst performance leads to elimination.
The interval act is performances by trained gymnasts, including judge (and Strictly Come Dancing champ) Louis Smith.
If you can help us to expand this entry, please provide as much information as possible, using the feedback form below.
- Amelle Berrabah (from Sugababes)
- Carl Froch (boxer)
- Sarah Harding (from Girls Aloud)
- Bobby Lockwood (from CBBC's Wolfblood)
- Andrea McLean (from ITV's Loose Women)
- Lucy Mecklenburgh (from ITV2's The Only Way is Essex)
- John Partridge (Christian Clarke from Eastenders)
- Emma Samms (Fallon Colby from Dynasty)
- Ian 'H' Watkins (from Steps)
- Peter Duncan (from Blue Peter)
Mr Motivator (GMTV fitness expert) withdrew after being injured in rehearsals.